20x20 iMega Aluminum Pop up Canopy Tent with White Top
- Aluminum 20x20 Pop up Canopy Tent
- Includes Frame - Top - Cover Bag
- Canopy Top is 500 Denier Polyester and Meets Fire Codes - ULCS 109, CPAI 84, and NFPA 701 Fire Codes
- Pinch Proof Thumb Lock Sliders for ease of operation
- Easy set up - No Tools Required
- Canopy Frame Weight: 270 lbs.
- Head Clearance: 98"
- Maximum Height: 14'
- Folded / Closed Dimensions: 76" x 25" x 25"
- Product must ship freight because of weight and size
- Availability: Not available
The Impact Canopy Pop up Canopy Tent Mega Series is a benchmark for frames in the instant canopy industry. Engineered with anodized aluminum profile octagonal legs, the Impact Canopy Mega Series’ strength and durability is unmatched in the industry. The Impact Canopy Mega Series will display style with room to entertain at your next event. Add wheels to make setting up and moving them even easier!
The Mega 20x20 is an amazing pop up canopy. Surprisingly can be set up in just minutes with two people. The attached wheels on the foot plates make moving this beast around easy on hard surfaces. When setting up and pulling the frame apart the wheels roll nicely across the pavement or concrete surface allowing two people to set the canopy up easily.
This listing is for a white top with the frame but other color tops are available. Please request a quote. We also offer custom graphics on this canopy produced in our California USA facilty. If you have a logo or just want your name branded on this beautiful canopy, please call us to request a quote.
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter! If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customer’s best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.
The Manufacturer should be contacted for any warranty claim prior to returning products or parts. Impact Canopies warrants to the original retail purchaser who provides a proof of purchase - each part of the IMPACT On-Site Event Branding Solutions - to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 months to 3 years (depending on the product) after the date of original purchase. Please check the original packaging and manual for warranty details where applicable. Manuals are also available for download at impactcanopy.com. To submit a warranty request, the customer must complete our Warranty Claim Form. This can be obtained by going to impactcanopy.com or by having a Customer Service Representative email or fax the form. Please allow 5-10 business days to process claims. If deemed necessary that the product must be shipped back to Impact Canopies for inspection, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for shipping.
Products covered by Warranty:
Canopy and Dome Products:
• 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for fabric items including tops, walls, rail skirts, table covers, Expodome fabric and rain gutters
• 6 months limited warranty from the date of purchase for custom printed fabric items due to fade or a manufacturing defect (please note: actual printing is not under warranty and cannot be disputed once customer approves artwork).
• 6 months limited warranty from the date of purchase for TL
• 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for Boot Shade, ALDS, Carnival kits
• 2 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for CL, DS, AOL, Performance Shade, Evento, Display Dome, Expodome
• 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for Mega, ML, M
• 3 months limited warranty from date of original purchase for Rail Skirt hardware and all sizes of Canopy Roller Bags
• 3 years limited warranty from the date of purchase for Rubber Weights
• 3 months limted warranty from the date of purchase for all components including flag poles, ground spikes, x- stand, base plate, fabric
• 3 months limited warranty from date of purchase for Spring Signs, Media Lite, Luna Sign
• 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase for all Impact Air products
• Lifetime limited warranty from date of purchase for Marquee Steel Frame (unless something is damaged because of neglect)
• 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase for Marquee Fabric Membrane; any damage caused by vandalism, improper use, reattachment by customer or Acts of God void this warranty Best of Times Brand Bar:
• 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for Best of Times Brand Bar hardware include bar, umbrella, side table and bar stool fabric
• 6 month limited warranty from the date of purchase for Impact Parasol in Multi-Color, Blue or Beige and Impact Market Umbrellas
Event, Enviro and Mesh Fencing:
• No warranty is offered for Event or Enviro Fencing
Chairs and Wagons:
• 6 months limited warranty from date of purchase for Director’s Chair, Bungee Chair, Folding Wagon
This warranty is void if the:
1. product is used under other than normal use and maintenance conditions,
2. product is modified or altered,
3. product is subject to abuse, or neglect,
4. damages are caused by wind, rain, or other forces of nature, nor to accidental or deliberate damage of the product,
5. use of the product does not conform with the product instructions, or
6. product is repaired by someone other than Impact Canopies or an authorized Impact Canopies dealer.
The sole obligation of Impact Canopies under this warranty, or under any other legal obligation with respect to the product, is the repair or replacement by Impact Canopies, or its authorized dealer of such defective or missing parts as are causing the malfunction with new parts, after its own review and examination. Under no circumstances will the retail customer or any user or dealer or other person be entitled to any direct, special, indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages, for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise. Under no circumstances will any such person be entitled to any sum greater than the purchase price paid for the item of product that is malfunctioning.
Shipping and Refund Information>>
Download our complete Warranty and Refund Information Booklet.